怦然心动第二十八期免费观看「怦然心动第二十八期」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:580更新:2023-04-12 09:30:55

台词欣赏

Juli:Oh, you're sounding really good.Yeah.

听起来真不错 嗯

Brother:We'll record it in Skyler's garage.

我们要在斯凯勒的车库里录这首歌

That's a wonderful project.

这是个很棒的计划

Juli:Speaking of projects, I was thinking it might be cool tofix upthe yard.

说到计划 我想修理下院子会很不错

Father:What?I mean, how much can grass seed cost?

什么 我是说 草种能花多少钱呢

Juli:I could plant a lawn, maybe some flowers.

我可以种块草坪 也许再种些花

I could even put up a fence.

甚至弄个栅栏

Father:Honey, that's a major undertaking.

宝贝 那可是笔大开销

Juli:I could pay for it with my egg money.No. That's your money.

我可以用我卖鸡蛋的钱支付 不 那是你的钱

Father:The landlord should be the one taking care of all this.

这些事应该房东做才对

Juli:But he doesn't. And we live here.

但他没做 我们又住在这儿

And it looks so bad.

看上去太糟糕了

Father:Jules.

朱莉

What's going on?

怎么了

Juli:Nothing, Dad.

没什么 爸爸

Mother:It's okay, sweetheart.

没关系的 甜心

You can tell us.

告诉我们吧

Juli:The Loskis have been throwing away my eggs

洛斯奇家把我的鸡蛋全扔了

because they're afraid of salmonella.

因为他们担心有沙门氏菌

Because our yard is such a mess.

因为我们的院子一团糟

Mother:Did Patsy say that?

帕茜这么说的吗

Juli:No. Bryce did.

不是 布莱斯说的

重点单词

flirt[flə:t] n. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调

tent[tent] n. 帐篷 v. 住帐篷,宿营

embarrassed[im'bærəst] adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

lawn[lɔ:n] n. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布

fence[fens] n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人

substance['sʌbstəns] n. 物质,实质,内容,重要性,财产

妙语佳句:

fix up:文中意思为“修理,改进”,除此还有“安排”的意思

eg.I fix up bikes and give them away.

我修理自行车并把它们赠送出去。

Can you fix up a meeting in a hotel?

你能在饭店安排一次会议吗?

put up:文中意思为“建造”,除此还有“供给...住宿”的意思

eg.They put up a tent by the fire.

他们在火堆旁搭起了一个帐篷。We can put all of you up for the night.我们可以安排你们所有人过夜。

pay for :付款,赔偿

eg.I'm afraid you have to pay for it.

恐怕你得赔偿了。

throw away:扔掉

eg.Don't throw your tickets away!

别把车票扔掉!

Honey, that's a major undertaking.宝贝,那可是笔大开销。

经典台词:Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!

And she's been stalking me since the second grade.她从二年级起就老是缠着我。Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.   这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022