台词背诵「2021背52句好台词阶段合集No4152/文字音频」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:174更新:2023-03-19 05:10:08

为了方便大家复习,“好台词”系列每10句台词总结一个合集,把台词内容、知识点注释讲解的内容,以及台词原声音频一网打尽。这是41-52期台词内容。

为了方便大家复习,“好台词”系列每10句台词总结一个合集,把台词内容、知识点注释讲解的内容,以及台词原声音频一网打尽。这是41-52期台词内容。

You're not at university any longer.

你现在不是在大学里了。

You are a very small cog in a very large system and you will do as your commanding officer instructs.

你只是一个大系统中的一个小齿轮,你要按照你上级领导的指示做事。

重点:

说对方“应该做/必须做”,不一定要有should/must,只用个将来时态也可以,听起来一样很强硬。

There are four types of people who join the military.

有四种人会参军

For some, it's a family trade.

有的人是军人世家

Others are patriots, eager to serve.

有的人是爱国 渴望为国效力

Next, you have those who just need a job.

然后是那些为了饭碗的

Then there's the kind who want a legal means of killing other people.

最后一类 则是想要一种合法的杀人方式

James Barr was one of those.

詹姆斯·巴尔就是这种人

重点:

一套实用的“枚举标准件”。

SPECTRE

You shouldn't stare.

你不该盯着人家看

Well, you shouldn't look like that.

谁教你打扮这么正

SKYFALL

How much do you know about fear?

你对恐惧了解多少?

All there is.

SKYFALL

007, what the hell are you doing? Are you kidnapping me?

你这是干什么呢 007 绑架我吗?

That would be one way of looking at it.

也可以这么理解

重点:

简练机智的回答。

Try not to think of it in terms of right and wrong.

尽量不要从对与错的角度来考虑。

重点:

用in terms of表达“从某个角度/某个维度”来看某件事。

I mean, what is love, right,if it's not respect, trust, admiration? And I felt all those things. So, cut to the present tense and I feel like I'm running a small nursery with somebody I used to date, you know?

我的意思是,爱是什么,不就是尊重、信任和倾慕吗? 我从前感觉到过所有这些。而现如今,我感觉就像在和一个我以前约会过的人一起经营一个小托儿所,你明白吧?

I mean, what is love, right,if it's not respect, trust, admiration? And I felt all those things. So, cut to the present tense and I feel like I'm running a small nursery with somebody I used to date, you know?

爱是什么,不就是尊重、信任和倾慕吗? 我从前感觉到过所有这些。而现如今,我感觉就像在和一个我以前约会过的人一起经营着一个小托儿所。

重点:

时态切换,表情达意。

Right now, this is just a job. If I advance any higher in this company then this would be my career. And, uh, well, if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train.

目前 这只是一份工作。如果我在这个公司里升得更高些,那它将成为我的事业。如果这个成了我的事业,我就得去卧轨了。

重点:

随着假设的“可能性”越来越小,正常语气很自然地过渡到了虚拟语气。

No one does anything at all on the street without me knowing about it first.

任何人在街上做任何事都要先让我知道。

(无论你们谁要在街上采取任何行动,都不能瞒着我。)

重点:

一个使句子简化的常用表达结构。

You get attracted to the power, then you become addicted to the power, then you're devoured by the power.

一旦你喜欢上权力,接着就是沉迷权力,最后被权力吞噬。

重点:

实用的模板句,换成你想要的词,口语、写作都能用。

You're getting slow in your old age, Alfred.

你老了越来越迟钝了,阿弗。

It comes to us all, master Wayne.

人人都会变老的,韦恩少爷。

Even you got too old to die young, and not for lack of trying.

即便是你,现在也老到不会“英年早逝”了——虽然你没少尝试。

重点:

最有价值的是给我们展示了英语上下文之间的“逻辑连接点”;同时这段话不仅词句好,立意也妙——乍看是反唇相讥,实际经过两次起承转合,巧妙的变成了吐槽或者说——劝诫。

You despise me, don't you?

你鄙视我/看不起我 对不对?

If I gave you any thought, I probably would.

我没看不起你,我压根就没看过你。

重点:

省略句的典型。

What would you do if you were stuck in one place, and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

如果你被困在一个地方,每天日子都是一样的,你做的事情都没意义,你会怎么办?

That about sums it up for me.

我的日子差不多就是这样的。

重点:

“概括总结”——典型实用的场景是当人问你还有没有补充意见的时候。

我们有时需要希望,有时则需要接受。

There's a time for hope and there's a time for acceptance.

你最不应给你女儿的就是虚假的希望。

The last thing you want to give your daughter is false hope.

这可能会令她的处境非常严峻。

That could make her situation very dire.

重点:

综合复习之前的多个重点。

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022