英文电影《阿甘正传》「因电影爱英语阿甘正传」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:781更新:2023-03-20 11:14:10

One

My mum always said Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get.

我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。永远不知道你会拿到什么。

Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。

If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每个人一双脚撑。

Two

Now,my mama always told me that miracles happen every day Some people don't think so, but they do.

妈妈总是对我说每天都会有奇迹,有些人并不同意,但这是真的。

Now,you wouldn't believe if I told you...but I could run like the wind biows.

你现在大概不会相信我的话...但我跑起来像风一样。

From that day on,if I was going somewhere,

I was running.

从那天开始,如果我要去哪里我就跑着去。

Three

Dear God,make me a bird so I can fly ,far,

far,far away from here.Dear God ,make me a bird so I can fly far.

亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧,飞得越远越好。亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧。

Four

Just if you're ever in trouble,don't be brave.

You just run,O.K.? Just run away.

如果你遇到了麻烦不要逞能。你只要跑,好吗?跑得远远的。

We've been through every kind of rain there is...little bitty stinging rain and big old fat rain,rain that flew in side way, and sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath.

我们经历了各种各样的雨...像小针一样的雨,还有倾盆大雨,从侧面下的雨,有时甚至还有从下往上的雨。

Five

That's one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind.

这是个人的一小步,人类的一大步

Somebody said world peace was in our hands,but all I did was play Ping-Pong.

有人说世界和平就在我们手中,但我所做的只不过是打乒乓球

When I got home, I was a national celebrit

回家以后,我成了全国有名的人物

Five

Stupid is as stupid does,sir.

做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生。

Death is just a part of life.Something we're all destined to do.

死亡只是生命的一部分。是我们注定要面对的。

I didn't know it,but I was destined to be your mama.I did the best I could.

我并不知道但我注定要做你妈妈。我就尽力做好。

I happen to believe you make your own destiny.

我相信你能实现自己的命运。

You have to do the best with God gave you.

你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

Seven

Now Mama said there's only so much fortune a man really needs,and the rest is just for showing off.

妈妈说过财产不用太多,一个人用不了多少,多余的钱只是用来炫耀。

Eight

Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out...and then it was nice.

当雨停的时候有时能看到星星...那感觉很好。

It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was always a million sparkles on the water...like that montain lake.

就像太阳下山前在拉巴特湾。海面的闪闪磷光...就像山间的湖水。

Nine

I don't know...if we each have a...destiny...or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze...but I...I think ...maybe it's both.

我不知道是否我们每个人都有注定的命运...还是我们的生命只是偶然像在风中飘...但我想...也许两者都有吧。

The end

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022